Did you miss the Membership Drive Dance Party on July 1st? We missed you too! But you can still become a member of Seattle Swing Dance Club…
Become a member of the longest enduring dance club in the country dedicated to the promotion and preservation of West Coast Swing Dancing!
The benefits of membership include:
- $4 savings on dance entry.
- Discounts on club-sponsored education.
- Discounts on club competition entry.
- Free summer dance and summer picnic.
- Free winter dance.
- E-newsletter with listings of SSDC events and news and information about other local, regional, and national dance events.
- Step-by-Step Classes with GSDTA certified instructors.
- Access to the club’s extensive lending library of instructional and convention videos and DVD’s.
- Reduced admission to the dances of affiliated clubs.
- Advanced opportunity to purchase event tickets to local and national conventions.
- Volunteer opportunities to meet and join in with other club members.
- Support Seattle’s Easter Swing and SSDC’s work education and promoting West Coast Swing in our community.
- On the day of our membership drive (July 1st) ONLY, you can buy a Ticket to Seattle’s Easter Swing for $10 off earlybird price! This is a special offer and a special promotion to get people to renew membership at the membership drive. If you missed it, we apologize, but make sure you don’t miss next year!
Annual Membership Dues:
- Standard Membership $40.00
- *New This Year* Student Membership $20.00 (for full-time students with current valid student identification)
- Dues Schedule for New Members:
July, August, September – $40 Standard / $20 StudentOctober, November, December – $30 Standard / $15 StudentJanuary, February, March – $20 Standard / $10 StudentApril, May, June – $10 Standard / $5 Student
- In Person at any Seattle Swing Club Dance.
- By Mail send your check payable to SSDC to PO Box 16759, Seattle WA 98116
- Purchase your membership via PayPal by clicking HERE
If you have membership questions, please email the membership committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership dues are levied to support all functions of the club. Therefore, not only does a club membership provide personal benefit to the member as mentioned above but each member’s dues are helping to support the day-to-day operations of the club, all special events, Seattle’s Easter Swing, and the work of SSDC to support and promote West Coast Swing dancing in Seattle.
To conserve paper, reduce printing expenses and keep an active list the Membership Roster is no longer available in printed version. To receive a current copy of the Membership Roster you must be a current member of the Seattle Swing Dance Club. Email email@example.com to request a copy.